Ask for more information or request a free demo
Tel: +358 45 643 1440
I will be happy to introduce you and your colleagues to the features of this or our other products. Fill in your information below and I will contact you as soon as possible.
39,00 € (VAT 0 %)
The X8T is the only tourniquet with the patented windlass design. It is the only tourniquet that can be operated single handed with only gross motor skills. Made in USA.
- Can be applied in 1/3 of the time compared to leading tq´s on the market
- Easy to do a one-hand application
- Quality & strength tested
In our online store, you can pay with all most common debit and credit cards as well as by instalments and by invoice.
Please read carefully our terms of sale and delivery.
The products of the online store are sold by CVN Medical Solutions, which is part of CareVision Oy (business ID 2702302-6). We sell products to adult private persons, companies and operators of the public and third sector. The prices of the products include VAT. We reserve our right to change the prices and mailing costs.
Upon each order, the customer commits to comply with the applicable delivery terms applicable.
Delivery and ordering
- CVN Medical Solutions sends an order confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
- The order is considered approved when the customer has been sent a written order confirmation.
- The customer is obliged to check that the order confirmation matches the order. Should the customer discover any errors or deficiencies, he/she should immediately notify the company about them.
- Delivery costs € 15.00 + VAT 24% / Delivery.
- The ordered products are delivered to the specified address. We generally use the transportation service of Matkahuolto. If the customer prefers his/her own mode of transportation/or has a freight contract, they can be used upon agreement.
- The order cannot be cancelled if CVN has already started processing the customer’s order unless approved by the supplier of the products. If the cancellation notice is approved, the customer is obliged to reimburse the supplier of the order for any costs caused by cancellation. The reimbursement includes all payments that have been possibly incurred by the third parties due to cancellation.
- Passing of the risk transfers to the customer in full when the products have been delivered to the address specified by the customer.
Term of delivery
- The products are shipped on the business day following the date of order.
- With regard to factory delivery products, the term of delivery may vary by products.
Return of products
- Under the Customer Protection Act, the customer has the right to return the products within 14 days. The right to return the products applies solely to the products, which are in the original packaging, new, unopened, unused and merchantable. If you want to return a product, please contact us by email or phone.
- We do not accept the products that are returned later than within 14 days from delivery. When the return is approved, the refund will be made directly to your account after the return has been accepted and processed.
- If the product returned is not in the above-mentioned condition of a new product, the price of such product is not refunded. The costs of the possible sending back of the products are borne by the customer.
- In case of any problems concerning transportation and defective products: if the product is lost during transportation, damaged or if a wrong product is delivered to the customer, the latter should immediately notify our company about the error in delivery at our company’s email address: .
- The notification about the deficient delivery or defective product should be sent within 14 days as of receipt of the product. If the package is damaged during transportation, a claim has to be made to Matkahuolto immediately.
- We reserve the right to amend our terms of delivery. We reserve the right to cancel an order in case of clear price errors.
- CVN Medical Solutions and Carevision Oy are not liable for any delay in delivery due to force majeure or for any indirect damage caused by the defective condition of the products or delayed delivery.
- We are committed to processing customer data in full confidentiality.
- We do our best to settle any disputes by mutual agreement and to the benefit of the customer.
Payment service provider
The payment intermediation service is performed and the payment service is provided by Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Oyj is specified as the beneficiary in the bank statement or card bill and the company delivers the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj holds the payment institution license. In case of any claims, please contact the product supplier first.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID: 2122839-7
Phone: 020 718 1830
Using the Collector Invoice/Instalment service, you can pay for your purchases in the amount of up to € 5000.
The Collector Invoice offers an interest-free* payment period always for at least 30 days and even for 60 days.
The invoice becomes due on the last day of the calendar month following the day of purchase. (* Payment period interest rate is 0 %; the invoicing fee of € 2.95 is added to the first invoice)
You can pay the total amount of the invoice on the due date or you may choose payment by instalments for 1-36 months. The payment by instalments will start automatically after you have paid the minimum instalment amount specified in the invoice. If you choose so, you can also pay bigger instalments or pay the total outstanding amount as a lumpsum.
The instalment interest rate is 1.6 % per month, which corresponds to 19.20 % of the nominal annual interest rate. The account management fee in the amount of € 2.95 is added to the invoice; therefore the actual annual interest rate for a € 1000 purchase is 21.3 %.
If you choose the Collector Invoice/Instalment service, the ordered products will always be delivered to you before you pay for them. This brings flexibility and security to the processing of replacements and returns.
The Collector Invoice/Instalment service can be used by a person who is 18 years old and has a perfect credit history. We conduct a credit history check when an order is placed. A reminder payment in the amount of 5 EUR is charged for delayed payments and outstanding invoices and 1.6 % of monthly interest rate is charged for the overdue period.
Please see full terms and conditions of the Collector Invoice/Instalment service at the following links:
A detailed service description at https://www.collector.fi/henkiloasiakkaat/maksa-laskulla/
General terms and conditions of invoices and account credit history at https://www.collector.se/upload/Partners/Agreements/SVM/Credit_terms_FI.pdf
Standard European consumer credit conditions at https://www.collector.se/upload/Partners/Agreements/SVM/SECCI_FI.pdf
Collector Bank AB is acting as creditor.